During the 2010-2011 school year, Harrison High School celebrated its 20th year of serving the students and communities of West Cobb. The Harrison Hoyas have become one of the most successful and recognized athletic programs in the state of Georgia.
Through the years of athletic competition, Hoya teams have won 13 State Championships, been State Runner-up 21 times, won 143 Region Championships, and have had 92 athletes win individual state titles or selected as first-team All-State.
In the fall of 2010, Harrison began recognizing our exemplary athletes from the past by inducting them into the Harrison Hoya Hall of Fame. Induction will be determined by the Hall of Fame Executive Committee that is made up of current Harrison teachers, coaches, and administrators as well as former athletes. Induction into the Hall of Fame will be the highest honor that the Hoya athletic department can bestow upon an individual.
- Former Athlete - An athlete must be an alumnus of Harrison High School and be graduated a minimum of seven (7) years prior to nomination.
- Coach/Administrator - A coach must be retired from coaching for three (3) years, and an administrator must be retired from education for three (3) years.
- Team - A single-season athletic team must have its senior class members graduated a minimum of seven (7) years prior to nomination.
- Contributor - A contributor to Harrison athletics may be nominated at any time.
Considerations for Selection:
- Level of competition (varsity, collegiate or beyond)
- Contributions to the athletic program
- Athletic accomplishments after graduation
- Honors and awards
- School, state or national records
- Length of affiliation with the athletic program
- Involvement in community
Nominations are accepted from the public through April 30 of each year for induction in the fall. Nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Committee in order to determine inductees.
Download the Nomination Form
The Hall of Fame inductees for 2012 will be introduced at the October 19 home football game versus South Cobb High School and will be formally inducted at a banquet on Sunday, October 21.