The Office of School Counseling is staffed by six professional school counselors. Services available through the office include:
- Academic Planning
- Student Records & Transcripts
- College & Career Planning Information
- PSAT, SAT & ACT Testing Information
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Information
- Personal Counseling to Students
The office also coordinates prevention/intervention services. Counseling services will be offered to all students based upon student need and desire to participate unless written parental notice requests that services not be offered.
Counselors are each assigned a portion of the alphabet. For more information about our School Counseling staff, please see the Counselors sidebar to the right.
School Counseling Staff