Our School Counseling Office is here to help our students succeed in every aspect of their high school experience. Our five professional school counselors are happy to meet with students and provide a variety of services. Some of the services we offer include:
- Academic Planning
- Student Records & Transcripts
- College & Career Planning Information
- PSAT, SAT, & ACT Testing Information
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Information
- Personal Counseling to Students
The office also coordinates prevention/intervention services. We offer counseling services to all students based upon student need and desire to participate unless we receive a written parental notice requesting that we not offer these services. We assign students to a counselor based on last name.
the counseling program
Our school counseling program at Harrison High School is a collaborative partnership with the counselors, staff, students, parents, and community. Our program assists students in removing barriers that impede learning and is comprehensive and preventative in nature. We strive to reach all students and believe that students can build on their strengths as they explore their interests.
We strive to respond to the identified needs of individual students or student groups, and our services are an integral part of the total school program as we support the School Improvement Plan.
Do you want to know...
About schedules/course registration?
When college reps come to Harrison?
About CVA/GAVS online course options?
Move On When Ready opportunities?
Follow @HoyaCounselors on Twitter and be in the know!
- All students have the right to a quality education.
- All students have the right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
- All students have the right to be supported in their academic, career, personal, and social growth.
- All students have the right to be heard.
- All students have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Collaborate and work as a team.
- Monitor students' progress.
- Work with school leaders, faculty, and staff to develop cutting-edge programs.
School counseling and support staff
(678) 594 8104 x068
Last Names: Db through Ka
(678) 594 8104 x030
Last Names: Kb through Ra
(678) 594 8104 x032
Last Names: Rb through Z
(678) 594 8104 x087
Last Names: A through Da
(678) 594 8104 x082
(678) 594 8104 x029