Welcome to our school Media Center! Our mission is to provide print and online resources to help our students become self-motivated, lifelong learners and to help them acquire the skills to select, evaluate, and use information appropriately and effectively.
student use of the media center
We encourage you to utilize the resources in the Media Center. Here are the rules students must abide by:
- Students may visit the Media Center before or after school with no pass needed. During the school day, students must have a pass from their teacher to work in the Media Center.
- Students may use the Media Center during lunch periods by entering the door by the cafeteria on the 400 hall.
- Students may check out up to five books at one time for up to six weeks.
- Students may check out flash drives and most reference books overnight.
- Students may access online resources from the Media Center or from home. For home use, please ask the Media Center staff or a classroom teacher for a password.